1. Consider your spiritual path: Celebrities like Scarlett Johansson, who received an Ally for Equality Award at the 2011 Human Rights Campaign Los Angeles Dinner and Awards Gala, keep things in perspective by prioritizing things like helping those less fortunate than themselves. Give off positive energy by taking each interaction throughout your day and adding some cheer to it. Smile! It could make a big difference in someone’s life. Plus, confidence attracts. It’s one step closer to finding your future mate.
2. Exercise and eat right: Being healthy will not only make you feel good about yourself, but your healthy glow will attract potential partners. Some foods with special vibrations to consider are cherries, which bring joy, and strawberries, which foster dignity. Working out can help to keep you balanced so that you’re in the mindset to make the right choices.
3. Be friends for 8 months before dating: Meet as many people as possible and keep it friendly, even if the attraction is strong. Longtime Hollywood actress Goldie Hawn had a deep friendship with Kurt Russell before they were romantically involved, and they’re still together after 25 years!
4. Surrender Your Desire To The Universe: Let the Gods get working. Sometimes the universe needs some time to work its magic, so instead of micromanaging your love life, try to have faith that things will work out the way they’re supposed to work out.
5. Rid your life of toxic people: Keep those who are discouraging and who don’t support and believe in you on the sidelines. Your energy field can take a turn for the worst with negative influences in your life.
6. Meditate: Meditation brings on a sense of delicious peace, which no other activity can accomplish. It also balances the left and right part of the brain. A-list celebrities like Richard Gere, Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie are no strangers to the practice, as they’re known to make quiet time for reflection a regular part of their busy schedules.
7. Be proactive: After you’ve taking the time to get to know someone on a spiritual level, it’s time to make a move. Plan a date that doesn’t involve drinking alcohol, so that your minds are clear and ready to connect.
By utilizing these tips, you can increase your magnetism to such a level that you’ll attract someone with the same vibrations as yourself, even if he or she is on the other side of the planet!